2019 International Symposium for Advanced Computing and Information Technology (August 22 - 25, 2019)
Dear conference participants,
In light of the approaching Typhoon 11 (Bailu) and the sea and land typhoon warnings issued by the Central Weather Bureau Taiwan (CWBT: https://www.cwb.gov.tw/V7e/) at 14:30, Friday August 23rd, we strongly advise all our domestic and international participants to take necessary measures to stay safe and re-arrange their travel plans.
1. GIS Convention Center has informed us that the venue will remain in operation on Saturday Aug 24th.
2. Despite Typhoon 11 (Bailu) being a mild typhoon at this moment, participants are once again advised to take all safety measures including their decision on conference attendance in accordance with advisories given by CWBT and Kaohsiung City Government.
3. The conference organizer will be on-site to assist our participants on Saturday morning (Aug 24).
4. Conference banquet has been rescheduled to combine with the conference excursion on the 24th.
5. The conference will officially end after the poster session on Aug. 24.
For more information, please contact Mr. HSU at +886 (0) 922740420 or your conference secretariat.
KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS for ISACIT 2019
Photo Album from ISACIT 2018
Session 1: Theory, Algorithms, Programming
Prof. Shigeo AKASHI, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
Session 2: Database, Cloud Computing, Data Mining, Big Data
Session 3: Communications, Networking, Security, and Internet of Things
Prof. Naoaki YAMANAKA, Keio University, Japan
Session 4: Multimedia, Image Processing and Recognition (Virtual Reality)
Session 5: High Performance Computing and Intelligent Systems (AI, Robotics)
Session 6: Software Engineering and Applications
Prof. Masayuki ARAI, Teikyo University, Japan